Posted on Feb 2 11 By Top10point1
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, pride of more than billion people. Indians love Sachin, they love talking about him, arguing about his rightful place in cricket history and off course watching him play. Like most of us, I have always admired him and regarded him as a role model. I always wanted to be like him as a kid. Now, looking back i do not think i have achieved that. This got me thinking. I wondered if there is any aspect of a normal person’s life that is better than the great man’s and i came up with:
1. Height : Assuming you are taller than 5.5 ft or else read other points.
2. Younger girlfriend/boyfriend : If not …continue reading.
3. Better voice: ‘Aila’ , ‘Go get visa Power’ (I hope).
4. Graduation Degree: If not ,go study. No, read this and then go study.
5. Time to watch movies like Kambakth ishq and Tees Maar Khan : Do not say you didn’t watch
any one of them.
6. No Critics : Manager saying you do not work does not really count.
7. A chance to drive your Ferrari freely: Do not feel bad if you don’t have 1..we dont have it either (yet).
8. Oppotunity to make more fans : Sachin has the entire cricket world already!
9. Chance to sit at bandra bandstand with your gf/bf in the evening and enjoy: If you do not have the chance, being with your partner at seashore can be so over rated !
10. Time to become a world champion in other sports: Excluding golf I should say.
10.1. Lot of knowledge about Kyun ki saas bhi kahin bahu thi and others like it! (You know who are we talking about).
PS: Sachin does not have time to read this but you do and we even had time to write it.